So it seems like smartwatches are the future and that’s not such a bad thing. What will happen to classic watches though? Well crafted wristwatches have been around for decades. Are we just supposed to throw them in a box? Or keep wearing them and risk not being with the times? Thanks to Chronos you don’t have to worry about that.
Chronos is a disk that measures just 3mm thick and 33mm in diameter and fits on over 80% of watches sold today. All you have to do is stick it to the back of your classic wristwatch and you instantly have a smartwatch!
FEATURES & APPLICATION
Chronos works with both Android and iOS, giving you total freedom over your watches and your devices.
- Smart Notifications: Be present, without distraction. Filter down your notifications via unique vibrations and optional lightpatterns for select contacts, phone calls, calendar invites and more.
- Integrated Fitness Tracking: Track your steps and activity throughout the day. Access data via Chronos app or sync with your favorite fitness platforms.
- Gesture Control: Control your phone’s volume, music, and camera through personalized taps and gestures.
Every Chronos is equipped with:
- Stainless steel casing
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy integration
- Water-resistant construction
- 36 hour battery life
- Wireless charging* via conductive housing
- Haptic vibration and LED notifications
- Non-residue micro-suction adhesive backing
- Patent pending design
Chronos is available for pre-order from https://www.wearchronos.com/ for $99. If you want one be quick about it, there aren’t many left.